Nostrovia!’s Fuck Art, Let’s Dance has been in a re-constructive hiatus. 2015 was a wild year, & F.A.L.D. was not exempt to the slew of changes.
Well, we’re opening up the submission window once more!
As announced last week, F.A.L.D. has transitioned to a bi-annual, & has expanded its publishing umbrella to incorporate more than poetry submissions. We’re now open to:
- Poetry (any style, length, or form, as long as there’s urgency)
- Fiction (flash vignettes, longer stories, or something in-between)
- Non-Fiction (personal essays, CNF stories, and hybrid forms)
- Reviews (old favorites you feel are overlooked, or something fresh)
- Art (photography, digital, abstract, macro, memes, and beyond)
- Translation (N! wants to promote all voices)
- Projects (are you working on something interesting?—we’d love to share a piece of it!)
Never been published before? That’s irrelevant to us. We’re not interested in folks’ credentials / cvs / or any of that noise.
We’re after passionate voices. What provokes emotion. O, & aye, to those of you new to Nostrovia! Press; we’re especially interested in voices we have not published before.
Before submitting, dig into some of our past issues (#010 + #011 are the most recent) to get a vibe for who we are. There are no submission fees. The window is opened for a limited time, and a lot has changed under our atmosphere, so please read our updated submission guidelines before sending us anything.
We’re stoked to be opening the flood gates once more, & are excited to see what lands in our inbox.